Income Tax Return Preparation
Minimizing taxes to build wealth
Combining tax prep with financial planning just makes sense to us. As IRS Enrolled Agents and fiduciary CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, we understand and use current lawful strategies to minimize taxes. In turn, that allows you to keep more of your income to put toward your dreams.
How we help
By adding tax prep to financial planning, we are able to pay attention to all aspects of your financial life, so we know when you can realize tax savings by:
- Restructuring your investment portfolio,
- Shifting income to dependents in lower tax brackets,
- Claiming appropriate office-in-home deductions,
- Maximizing retirement plan contributions,
- Identifying all the deductions that apply to you and/or your small business,
- Using charitable gifting strategies more effectively,
- Amending prior-year tax returns,
- Or implementing other tax-saving strategies.
Also, since we are working with you throughout the year, not just when it’s time to file your return, we can spot new opportunities for tax savings when they arise before the year ends and you are no longer able to act on our recommendations.